Passengers love downloading special offers and being entertained by engaging content.
Qualify for paid campaigns as markets open up.
Download on tablet only.
Download on tablet only.
The amount you get paid depends on 3 things.
1. Drivers have been paid extra through tips.
After polling drivers, almost 100% have seen increased tips.
2. Qualified drivers are paid a rev-share of advertising campaigns. Once you download the app, mount it, send in a picture and complete the evaluation period, you qualify for paid campaigns. Click here to learn more about the 3 step “Qualification Process”. Once eligible, drivers may participate in our rev-share program that pays out a percentage of advertising revenues to all drivers when available. You may have to wait to receive rev-share payments until there are enough qualified drivers in your area so download the app, qualify and secure your place in line! You can still benefit from entertaining your passengers, getting higher rating and increasing your tips while waiting for us to hit a critical mass in your area.
3. The more more you drive the more you can be paid. Drivers who drove a lot have made enough extra money to make car payments. It all depends on how much you drive. This is a pure driver performance model. Click here to see our profit projection chart. You may have to wait for critical mass to build before you are paid for a campaign.
If there are active campaigns, we pay on the 1st or the 15th via PayPal. Sign up for a PayPal account here. www.PayPal.com
Sign up and qualification begins here: https://www.rideplay.tv/partners/
Make sure to download the app on to your tablet, not your phone. You can find the download link for Android and iOS here: https://www.rideplay.tv/partners/
The qualification process is an easy 3 steps. Download the app, send in your mount photo and drive through our evaluation period.
1. Download and install the app. https://www.rideplay.tv/partners/
2. Send a photo of your tablet installed with a secure mount and plugged in to [email protected] Most mounts from Best Buy work just fine but we have professional mounts by the Joy Factory and Arkon at a discounted price. Your tablet must have a minimum of an 8 inch screen and capable to connect to cell phone networks and wifi. Tethering to your phone can work but we recommend having a data signal for your tablet.
3. Complete the evaluation period. Earn higher tips and ratings with our free content while waiting to complete our evaluation period. Our evaluation period takes 30 to 60 days to better understand your driving patterns. After we have enough data, you will be notified via text or email, that you have qualified for a paid campaign.
Tablet mounts come in different shapes and sizes. You can purchase one from us or get your own. We have professional mounts by the Joy Factory. Email [email protected] the type tablet you have and we will reach out to you to get one to you for a fee.
Amazon has a great selection and can range in price depending on type and level of security.
Most mounts will work. You can purchase mounts on Ebay, Amazon and Best Buy.
1. Ensure the mount holds the tablet so that the tablet does not become a missile hazard while driving. Mounts with all four side supports are best.
2. Security. Some mounts have locking security features. (See other security question).
3. Purchase a mount that allows the tablet to sit as flush to the seat as possible or so that the tablet is positioned between the driver and passenger seat. This prevents passengers from bumping into the tablet.
Your account is activated right away and you should see content playing within 15 minutes. If you’re not able to log in, try closing the app out then restarting it. If that doesn’t work, then try using the password reset feature beneath the log in fields. If your’e still not able to log in, email [email protected] or visit www.rideplay.tv/support to submit a ticket to live chat with a support representative.
Apple iOS – Provides a kiosk mode called Guided Access. Go to Settings > General > Accessibility > Learning. Turn on the Guided Access Button. Then when you launch RIDEPLAY tv, tap the home button three times. That will initiate the guided access (kiosk mode) and will prompt you to use a passcode to exit the guided access. When you are done using the app tap the home button three times and enter your code to exit.
Android – Download the free App called Mobilock which is a Kiosk Mode provider.
Stay tuned for the next RIDEPLAY tv update, it will have an enhanced security feature built in.
Email [email protected] so Joe or another RIDEPLAY tv rep will guide you. Leave a phone number in your email for a quicker response.
See “What is the qualification process” FAQ above. Also, if you like, Email [email protected] and a RIDEPLAY tv rep will guide you. Leave a number in your email for a quicker response.
Yes, we support Android and Apple iOS tablets. Put that dusty tablet to work for you. Got a family member who doesn’t use the one they have? Put it to work!
1. We qualify drivers who have an approximately 9 inch or larger screen format to best display our entertainment and advertising content.
2. We qualify drivers who have a tablet that communicates directly with cell phone networks. Tethering your tablets through your phone is inconsistent and will effect your pay. We want to make sure you get paid.
Apple iOS 9.0 Or Later
No. We work with drivers who have tablets, but will have a tablet & mount leasing program soon.
Yes. Data usage has been approximately 1-3 GB/ month. We upload new content in the early morning so before you drive you can download new content via WiFi so make sure to allow the app 5 minutes to download content while your near WiFi. Data plans are becoming less expensive, check with your provider on the latest plans. You may find that you can update you current plan to a newer version which will get more data and actually cost less or even support another device for free. Ads load in some occasions during transitions from one geographic location to another and will require data. Data is also uploaded from the tablet to the server to record ad performance.
Some mount companies provide security mounts. The Joy Factory is one of many companies that have some secure mount options.
1. Purchasing a mount with security features will help.
2. Take the tablet down if you have an intoxicated passenger. You are free to determine that later in the evening and you are seeing too many drunk people then it is okay to protect your property by taking down your tablet.
3. Ensure you purchase a mount that keeps the tablet as flush to the seat or allows the tablet to sit in between the seats.
4. Take the tablet inside when you’re done with your driving shift.
We do not replace any of our drivers hardware. We recommend adding the tablet to your renters or home owners insurance.