The NAB Show New York was a showcase of innovation and inspiration. The event produced by the National Association of Broadcasters, was held from October 24 to 26, 2023 at the Javits Center in New York City. Over 250 exhibitors showcased the latest technology and trends in media and entertainment to over 12,000 attendees looking to stay up to date on the latest technology.
The show floor featured a variety of exhibits, demonstrations, and sessions covering topics such as camera to cloud technology, hybrid content creation, streaming platforms, immersive media, artificial intelligence, and more. Some of the highlights included:
- Fujifilm Photowalks: A niche new space for photographers and independent creatives who use a mix of equipment to capture and produce content. Attendees had the opportunity to sample the latest tech and gear from iconic brands and innovative newcomers, as well as participate in photo walks around NYC with a model, lighting, and tech rep.
- NAB Show New York Amplified: A digital hub for media and entertainment professionals who wanted to get a first look at NAB Show New York on NAB Amplify. The platform offered loads of content to get attendees excited for what’s to come, such as interviews, podcasts, webinars, articles, and more.
- Education Sessions: A curated selection of sessions that addressed the most pivotal trends and topics in the industry. Experts from various fields shared their insights and best practices on how to solve unique challenges and enhance workflows. Some of the sessions included “How to Build a Successful Streaming Platform”, “The Future of Immersive Media”, “AI for Content Creation and Distribution”, and more.
The NAB Show New York was a celebration of innovation and inspiration for broadcast, media, and entertainment professionals. It offered a chance to discover new ways to create and collaborate, share ideas and get inspiration, learn from the experts and network with peers. The event also marked the centennial anniversary of the NAB Show, which was held earlier this year in Las Vegas.
Some of the exhibitors at NAB 2023 were:
- B&H: A renowned retailer of professional audio and video equipment, as well as consumer electronics and accessories.
- Fujifilm: A global leader in imaging technology, offering a range of products and services for photography, videography, and cinema.
- Avid: A leading provider of software and hardware for media creation, management, and distribution.
- Blackmagic Design: A manufacturer of innovative video production and post-production products, such as cameras, switchers, converters, monitors, and more.
- Harmonic: A pioneer in video delivery technology, offering cloud-based platforms and software-based solutions for streaming, broadcast, and cable services.
- LiveU: A leader in live video streaming solutions, enabling broadcasters and online media to deliver high-quality and reliable live video from anywhere.
- Panasonic Connect: A division of Panasonic that offers integrated solutions for various industries, such as education, healthcare, sports, entertainment, and more.
- Ross Video: A producer of high-performance products and services for live video production, including graphics, automation, control systems, cameras, and more.
- Grass Valley: A provider of end-to-end solutions for content creation, delivery, and monetization, spanning live production, news, playout, and multiscreen distribution.
- Cisco: A worldwide leader in networking, cloud, and cybersecurity solutions for businesses and organizations of all sizes.
These are just some of the exhibitors that showcased their latest technology and trends at NAB 2023. You can find the full list of exhibitors on the NAB Show New York website.
About the NAB Show
The National Association of Broadcasters is the premier advocacy association for America’s broadcasters. NAB advances radio and television interests in legislative, regulatory and public affairs. Through advocacy, education and innovation, NAB enables broadcasters to best serve their communities, strengthen their businesses and seize new opportunities in the digital age. Learn more at www.nab.org.
STAY CONNECTED to NAB:
About RIDEPLAY tv
RIDEPLAY tv has been entertaining passengers for four years and has earned rideshare drivers’ higher tips and ratings across the country while also supporting this gig economy through its rev share programs.
Learn how RIDEPLAY tv can help you expand and reach your audience. Simply complete the form on the right TODAY!
Since coming into formation, RIDEPLAY tv has been a proud sponsor and media partner of some of these lavish events surrounding major publications & conventions. All vendors that participated are encouraged to take advantage of the exclusive airtime offer through the RIDEPLAY tv screen inventory. Please contact your event producers for details.
STAY CONNECTED to RIDEPLAY tv: